If you have any type of health challenge that impacts your day-to-day life or business, you know how challenging it can be some days just to show up. You might even be struggling due to what I call the cycle of setbacks.
You feel good (perhaps you feel GREAT), and since you’re being productive, you work longer, you push harder and the next thing you know, you’re crashing. But after a day, or a couple days of getting by, you’re ready to go again. You’re so happy to be feeling more like yourself again, you work harder to make up for lost time or you begin a new project, and the next thing you know, you’re struggling to get through the day again.
This is what I call the cycle of setbacks, and it can literally destroy both your health and your career.
The good news is that you can build a life of well-being and manage a successful business. But you have to start with the foundation, and that foundation includes both you AND your business.
Strategic & Unique Ways to Successfully Manage Your Health, Life & Business
To successfully manage your health, life and business, you first have to have a clear vision of what you want your lifestyle to be and of the business goals that you have. Then you must make decisions and take action steps that are in harmony with your lifestyle choice, needs & business goals.
This will create a solid foundation for you & your business. This solid foundation will protect both your well-being and the well-being of your business.
Your health challenges and business aspirations are unique. Therefore, your business strategies for growth need to be unique too.
Let go of societal norms that say you “have to hustle to succeed” and push through the fatigue, pain or symptoms.
Let go of comparing yourself, your business and your progress to others.
Being a savvy & strategic business owner, you must take all factors into consideration and make the best choice for YOU.
For instance, you will want to consider your body, your physical/mental/emotional limitations & needs, your relationships, your finances, your business tasks & responsibilities, your clients, and even your environment.
Because when you support all areas of your life and well-being, you learn to be true to yourself, to your needs. You begin to LIVE a lifestyle of self-care rather than adding on self-care activities.
Living a Life of Strategic Self-Care Will Help You to:
- Design & structure your day-to-day life.
- Reduce stress, overwhelm & bring peace and alignment into your business.
- Pick the RIGHT business growth strategies that match your pace.
- Reduce setbacks in your health & business and increase your resiliency.
- Have a better quality of life.
Tips On How To Do This:
- Pick a business model that is in alignment with your abilities and supports your well-being and then create a business strategy to support that model.
- For instance, is private coaching physically draining for you? Perhaps you need to CAP how many private clients you have and add in a group program to scale and leverage your time.
- Strategically determine how many products or services you will provide and when you will launch them. Ask yourself “Which product or service is the easiest to launch, will give the greatest return, and is most aligned with my long-term strategy?”
- Consider your options in blocking time and packaging for greater productivity and revenue:
- Block similar types of work together for increased productivity.
- Package similar services for maximum profit.
- Look for upsell opportunities with your existing clients.
When you begin to see your health, life and business as intertwined and work to create a strong foundation that supports your entire well-being, you are on the road to building a sustainable business that supports your well-being.
If you enjoyed this article, I invite you to read 5 Unexpected Benefits of Creating a New Relationship with Your Health and to download Build Your Dream Team for Greater Success to begin transforming your life and business today.